Mouldy School Bag

My daughter's school bag has gone mouldy and we can't find anything to get out the mould stains.The bag is pink so we can't bleach it. Does anyone have any ideas?

Becky lee from Australia

By CHEAPERTHANCHEAP (Guest Post)

I AM NOT SURE IF THIS WILL WORK,BUT IF YOU CAN TURN THE BAG INSIDE OUT AND LAY IT IN THE SUN I THINK THIS WILL HELP. GOOD LUCK

By (Guest Post)

turn it inside out keep rubbing it with baby wipes.this worked on a new white table cloth .red sauce spilled on it no stains at all try it it wont hurt.plus it will smell great-------

Whats the bag made of?
vinegar can kill mold, soak bag overnight in vinegar/water and wash as usual, line dry inside out in sun,

By rosa (Guest Post)

try charcoal, newspapers, and or vanilla, I know vanilla works on nasty smells. went crabbing one time, and brought the crabs home in camper fridge, smelled soooo bad, I wiped it down with vanilla, then left it shut with a couple of cotton balls soaked in vanilla for a couple of days, smell was all gone, also works for campfire smell in campers.smelly tennis shoes too""

By Gramms (Guest Post)

you didn't say what material it was made of so I'm guessing it was cloth.I'd turn it wrong side out and paint it with spray paint,one coat should stop the mold and make the bag look better also.be sure and let it dry throughly.