Decorated Spray Bottle

Materials:

• empty, clean spray bottle
  • acrylic paint
  • optional modge podge
  • sealer if decoupaging

Directions:

1. I painted a pump spray bottle with black acrylics (2 coats) and decorated it with gold "accent" paint (.99 on sale at Michael's) to match my bathroom decor. (Wallpaper in the background.)
  2. Advertisement

3. I filled it with homemade cleaner, and keep it on the counter. It makes it easy to spray and wipe. You can coat your spray bottle with any (dark) color and coordinate to match any room you'd like to keep a pump cleaner in.
  4. Instead of painting on the decorative color, you could decoupage and seal as well.

I have one in my kitchen also, filled with a bleach/water solution for quick counter touchups. It's especially handy to instantly treat drips and/or splashes when I'm preparing chicken or pork. Pictured, is the original bottle and the decorated one.

By Doggy

Great idea!!!

By Jean (Guest Post)

Please be sure to label the bottle somehow. Many household accidents are from people using bottles that have unlabeled contents.

The one in the kitchen with bleach could cause serious injury if someone thought it only contained water or dish soap.

Crafts Recycled Crafts DecorDecember 1, 2007
🐛
😎
🌻
😷
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf83792103.tip.html

DecorRecycled Crafts