AutoCleaning

House Paint on Car Seats

Anyone know how to get house paint off of the seats of my car? Its a Dodge Neon and the seats are not leather?

Morgan from Globe, AZ

By angela (Guest Post)

You can use a little paint thinner it stinks, but will lift most stains. Dab a little on with a rag or sponge. Then you can shampoo it out. Use a brush to gentle re-fluff upholstery. Good luck!

I would suggest calling a car repair shop, and explaining your situation, and see if they have a suggestion. They may recommend you bringing it in, but tell them you'd like to clean it yourself, see if there is something store bought you can use. My daughter's got crayon on our seat in the car, we have that suede, or cloth material, and it took I think enamel to get the crayon off (which most car repair shops have.)

By Morgan (Guest Post)

Thanks everyone!