CatsPets

Using Liquid Black Walnut to Treat Giardia in Cats

Category Cats

I have 4 adult cats, 2 that have been diagnosed by my vet with giardia. The meds the vet gave me have not stopped the diarrhea. I also have four 3 month old kittens, 2 that have blood in their diarrhea. What dosage of liquid black walnut should I use?

By Mauri b.

I wouldn't use more than 1 drop for a couple of days but you can also use with or separate plain yogurt. No it will not harm your cats but will put back the beneficial bacteria to help kill the one you have.

Black walnut liquid from health food store is very strong, start with l drop.

Google the giardia and you will find a lot of just good info. there to choose from and is very informative.

Keep your pets separate and keep litter cleaned, new litter don't reuse. Keep mama and babies separate from the others and if you have a way them away from all other animals, this stuff is spread. Good Luck.