TipsComputers

Use Oatmeal Lid As Handy CD "PlaceMarker"

I often work with CDs that I have saved documents and crafts on. When adding to them, it's often confusing as to which one I just did or which one comes next.

While getting this oatmeal lid to the recycling, it occured to me that it might just be perfect for a CD to set in, and it was.

Now, I can lay it down on the desk or even lean it up against the monitor, and I always keep my place!

All kinds of cool things can be done with these wonderful lids. Sort beads, vitamins, buttons, etc. Cover bowls, use for picnic sandwiches like saucers. A good sized spoon rest (not so much between the burners), a frisbee for small pets and kids, and much more.

By Sandi/Poor But Proud from Salem, OR