Tiny Bugs in My House

I have very very small almost un-noticeable sized black and white jumping, biting insects (or at least I am assuming that's their species) in my house. They originated from my mattress somehow a year ago. I got a bedbug sheet and had someone come in after that and everything went back to normal.

My parents think I am crazy to be bringing it up again since it's been about a year! But for the last few days, since I changed my sheets and took off the bedbug sheet also by accident, they have come out to play and infest my entire household once again. I can't even sleep well because they are non stop making me itch, hurt from bites, etc. Anyone, can you help me identify these bugs(?) and the way I can kill them once and for all? Please email me through this site, thank you!

By Julia from Newtown, PA

Sounds like you might have bed bugs.

I know here in AZ the animals that go outside to do their business and come back in carry these little black bugs that look like a little dot but bite, bite, bite I vacuum a lot dry my sheets and blankets first then wash them and my trick is lining my bed with Bounce fabric softener sheets. It works. You just have to keep the animals clean and shampooed at least once a week and keep your linens clean and above ALL the bounce sheets

I have these small bugs now for over 2 years they started from fleas in garden from neighbours dog. I had council out to spray as they got in my home. They are thrips the small black one like dots or some times they are small and long the small white hard back pests are spring tails. They breed so fast its hard to get rid of them.

My health have suffered, I have moved home 3 times and still they are with me. They are so small. They are also air born, doctors don't know what to do my Mp don't care and says he cannot do anything. I am intouch with others who are also suffering no one will believe you and they drive you mad many people have taken their lives from this.

I was shocked at how many people are suffering I also came close to ending my life as I cannot see it ending It is no life living this way. They get in clothes, picture frames, carpets, food, computer screens and in the TV. I spray most days to keep it down but they breed so fast. I am in UK but they are all over the world. It needs many to get together and fight this or it will never end

Anonymous

The truth is that they're not actually bugs that you believe are biting, crawling, and stinging you all over your body. In fact it's actually motile static fibers, dust, and lint that seem to be drawn to your body and especially the hair and skin areas. Then they'll began moving about as if some electricity inside of your body is activating their movement. I'm not exactly certain yet on how to rid myself of them but at least you know that you aren't seriously infested with actual live bugs. And if you'll notice your symptoms will flare up when you're exposed to an dusty environment such as in someone's home and also at night as well.

I happen to be this time next to the tape and I felt something crawling on my chin so I got the tape and this is what I got. After months finally I was able to get this thing I guess the microscope pay off. This is what I feel cowling in my face legs and everywhere when I sleep and sometimes all day when I'm in my house I miss lot of sleep I'm tired is been about 1 year and half. This thing bites and itch but lives no marks at all. I move to a new house got new furniture and this things still here. Is a very long story but I try everything. I'm ready to try forbid 4f. I find a person online that claims that forbid 4f solve the problem I'm just waiting for it to arrive. 8 oz $206 very expensive plus gloves mask and the pump. I run out of money no more savings don't know what I'm going to do next if forbid 4f des not work.

https://youtu.be/-BkQM5b9ZO8

https://youtu.be/51z2bO2zP1U

If you think you know what type of bug this is please help me and let me know. This is my email address: bugsitching@gmail.com

Thank you.

Anonymous

Thank you for all your information.

Hi Julia, I went through this about 1-1/2 years ago. Had exterminators come in and no one found anything. I have a problem with bats in attic and other pests like squirrels that also get in and I am thinking that they must have nests up there. With nests comes mites. Do some research on mites and call your doctor to see if he can give you cream or oral medication that will keep the mites off you. Constant cleaning is a must and gets so tiring. Put dirty clothes in bags and when ready to wash them take them out carefully to put them in washer, as not to give them a chance to get away. Go to home depot or Lowe's and buy foggers. There are several types so choose one that covers a broad number of insects including mites. They come in cans, packs of 6 or 8. Read instructions and place one in every room, attic, garage, bedrooms, hall ways, kitchen, living room, dining room, family room, basement. Start all of them and leave the house. You can return after 3 or 4 hours. I had exterminators come in and I spent thousands of dollars and I still had to bomb a week after they were done. This is such a hard thing to control but stick with it, it will get better.