AdviceClothing

Spray Product From Wrinkled Clothing

I'm looking for a spray to quickly take wrinkles out of clothes. My friend showed me a product sold by Melleluca. I liked a lot. But I can't purchase their merchandise without a rep. Any suggestions about where I can find a similar product?

Cindy from Key West, FL USA

Walmart sells several wrinkle releasers in with the laundry products.

By (Guest Post)

If you live by a Dollar General, they have a great wrinkle reducer and smells nice for about $1.75. Some dollar stores sell it also, but doesn't smell as nice. You can also by wrinkle reducer in a grocery store in the laundry aisle.

I think that I've seen it at one of the dollar stores. Call the dollar stores and ask, in turn it will save you wasted fuel.

It's called Wrinkle Remover and you can find it at Walmart or grocery stores. They also make one you use in the dryer for dry clean clothes called Dryel.

By tammy (Guest Post)

You can also make a weak solution of liquid fabric softener and water in a spray bottle and spray it on lightly, then shake out the clothes and hang them on a hanger to dry. If not too wrinkled even just plain water will often do the trick, esp. on tee-shirts or stretchy fabric. Be careful with satiny- type material though, may leave water marks.

By Connie H.. (Guest Post)

I have tried those spray on wrinkle reducers at Wal-Mart. They don't work. It's a gimmick to get your money, in my opinion.There has got to be a better way.

Yes, they are in all Dollar Stores and such and Wal Marts also. And I respectfully disagree with Connie H. I love the way they work.

Maybe they work better in certain climates than in others. I'm in Louisiana, and I would really miss my Wrinkle Relaxer if for some reason I couldn't get any more of it.

Downy also makes a product called Wrinkle Release that is found at most groceries and places such as Walmart, etc.

By Faye W (Guest Post)

I make my own wrinkle release by putting about 2 tsp Downy in Spray bottle and shaking before each use. Works fine for me. Just as good as bottled wrinkle release.

Thanks to all! Unfortunately,here in the southern keys of Florida, we have neither a General Dollar Store or a Walmart.

I will search the stores through the net & try some of the home remedies. Still would like to find a Melaleuca rep. Again, thanks so very much!