DogsPets

Bella (Springer Spaniel)

Bella is 5 years old and a Springer Spaniel. In 2007 my daughter and granddaughter rescued her from a family that could no longer keep her and promptly brought her to me. She was 1 1/2 when I got her.

She loves to swim. Run. Eat. Swim. Run. Eat. Swim. Run. Eat. :) Although you can't tell from the pictures, Bella was a very hyper and neurotic dog when I got her, totally fixated on light and shadow movements. I watched the Dog Whisperer and applied his techniques in her training and I'm happy to say I have eliminated ALL of her obsessions except one and that is riding in the car. She LOVES to go for a ride but as soon as I drive she's crazy for every mailbox and tree that flies by and cries while we ride. :( I'm not giving up though! Once we have victory in the car I will have the sweetest most perfect dog!

By Lynda Chope

Bella (Springer Spaniel)

Bella (Springer Spaniel)