SceneryPhotos

Scenery: Flower With Raindrops

This is just a artistic photo of some of my flowers.

By Jessica

Very refreshing. Thanks for sharing.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Beautiful, thanks!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Scenery: Flower With Raindrops

This is a tiny bloom I found near the edge of my woods. Felt it made a beautiful photo with the raindrops.

By Brenda from Indiana PA

Answers:

Scenery: Flower With Raindrops

That is so lovely. Thank you for sharing. I love flowers! Hugs, Pod (06/12/2009)

By Podnette

Scenery: Flower With Raindrops

That is wonderful photography! Do you have any idea what the plant is? Since you said it was in the woods, I assume it's a wildflower. Right now, here in north Georgia, we're having wild Queen's Anne Lace blooming along the sides of the road and it is beautiful, too! I also saw something that looked like Scottish thistle blooming. Thanks for sharing the gorgeous picture with us and God bless you. (06/13/2009)

By Pat Giles

Scenery: Flower With Raindrops

A beautiful picture. Thanks for sharing. To find beauty in this world, you only have to look for it. God bless. (06/13/2009)

By Kay

Scenery: Flower With Raindrops

Exquisite! What a wonderful "eye" you have for beauty, with nature as a subject you just can't go wrong. You can almost see the flower take a breath as it opens. Wonder what it is. (06/13/2009)

By Janet Richardson

Scenery: Flower With Raindrops

What an great shot! I love the raindrops as well as the yellow against the night! Thanks for sharing :-) (06/17/2009)

By tracey Kenard