Cleaning Laminate Flooring

Even after mopping with Mr. Clean my laminate floors leave my barefoot babies with black toes! What am I doing wrong?

By Denise

I have found that the best way to clean my laminate floor is to use vinegar and water in a spray bottle. A quarter cup of vinegar to a quart of water. I wrap a rag on my Swiffer, spritz the vinegar and water on a section of floor and wipe it. I change the rag for each section of floor. Result is clean floor and clean piggies.

What does the manufactures of laminate flooring say? That's what I want to know. I tried vinegar and a little dot of dawn dish soap on A plastic dish scrubbie sponge ( for Teflon I think) and lightly scrubbed in the direction of the grain.

It removed the grey black wax but was afraid I was removing the original polish and stopped. now I have a big light spot. Am I removing the original polish? Help