Black Biting Bugs

I have had a problem with something biting on my feet and legs in my office off and on for 3 years. We have tried shampooing, pesticides, bug bombs, etc. We now sleep in our living room because they have taken over our room. My hair was down to my butt, now, less than 3 months later my hair is 1/4 inch long.

They are black triangle shaped bugs that bite just my dog and I. My doctor told me there are no bugs and for me to make appointment with mental health. I'm tired of being shrugged off by the medical community. I already have health problems and am getting worse. I need help fast. I live in Colorado. It's not scabies, but they are like mites and horribly itchy

By SuzieS.

Try spraying for fleas, but it could also be restless leg syndrome. I would also get another doctor who listens to you.

The are called no seems they don't like Apple cider vinegar and font worry my friends all left after accusing me of being Cray without saying the word crazy

they are called springtail fleas...they are from window sills with moisture and crawl on beds...and they bite!

I had springtail fleas! They are a pain in the a** they got so bad I had to rip out my sheetrock and insulation then sprayed them with a mixture of 91% alcohol and concentrated Clorox bleach and that solved the problem. They hide in the walls around the windows where there is moisture or water damage take off an outlet cover near a window and get a sample of insulation if you have them you will see little like black pepper sprinkles . Good luck!