Natural Medication for Eczema

For eczema on the body, try putting a couple of cups of rolled oats in the sock of a panty hose and put it in your bath. This pretty much cured my niece's eczema and we had tried every cream and ointment on the market.

By Katewah from Australia

I'm glad this worked for your niece; I have eczema too, and I know how uncomfortable it can be. I've also tried everything I was told for decades with little help. I finally figured out that everytime I eat cheese or drink milk, I break out with eczema. If I stay away from dairy, it clears up. But there are different forms of eczema too, which makes it harder to treat.

I bought foderma serum for my granddaughter who has eczema. Before using the foderma serum she did not want any cream on her body as she said that it made her skin feel smothered, hot and even itchier than usual. He likes foderma so much he asks for it daily. No more Tears!!! While we are still working on diet and environmental causes for your outbreaks, the appearance and itching are improved with this serum. The fact that the list of ingredients is short, organic and natural make me feel comfortable putting foderma on your young skin.