Garden: Stroller As Decorative Planter

Last year I found this old stroller out by the road for the trash It reminded me of one that I rode in as a child. I wasn't sure what I would do with it, but I pushed it home to think about it.

I think that this is a good way to use it. The Wandering Jew that is in the back pot came from cuttings that I took (with permission) from the yard of a bed and breakfast in Lula, Georgia.

By kflocey from Gladwin, MI

I love the idea.

That is very cute. I had one just like this for my daughter when she was a baby. You could put a few baby tears in the little tray and let them cascade over the front.

I have one just like that that I use for a planter but mine is not in as good a shape as yours. Mine is rusted.

I love it! I think my mom use to call them Taylor Tot Strollers, guess it was a brand name.

I enjoyed the blast from the past. And look at those state of the art safety features. The crash preventing bumper :)

Photos GardenAugust 5, 2009
👒
🐰
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf86331200.tip.html