Discontinued Wallpaper Border: Fairwinds' Orchids #WD321518?

I am still looking for wallpaper border from manufacturer Fairwinds Studios. The name of the border is Orchids, the pattern # is WD321518. This border has been discontinued for some time. I am hoping someone might have a couple of rolls.

The border has a gold background, it also has black vases filled with white flowers, a hint of red is in the center of the flowers. The next vase has red and gold flowers, the pattern repeats.

I would be eternally grateful if someone could help me locate this border, my kitchen remake is depending on this border, it has been on hold for a year. Thank you in advance.

By A. Jackson from Houston, TX

🐛
📓
😎
🌻
😷
Generated 2020-08-05 11:05:35 in 627 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf86571778.tip.html