Make Your Own Recipe Box With Recycled Cardboard

My recipe file was too full! I like to collect good recipes. I could not find a larger recipe box so I made a larger box with a big popcorn box. The kind that have 15 bags of popcorn in it. I took an empty box, cut it so it is as deep as the index cards (a little deeper than the recipe cards). I put all my recipes it in and have room for more.

By Kathleen from Dothan, AL

Great idea! That reminds me that as a young teenager...I used to use empty tissue boxes to store special papers that I wanted to keep. Right now I'm using one to keep desk supplies under control.

By (Guest Post)

Laundry powder containers are great for this sort of thing, also. My daughter used to decorate them and put her notes and important memorabilia in them when she was in high school.

Way to use what you've got!!

Organizing RecipesFebruary 16, 2009
🐛
😎
🌻
😷
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf86592828.tip.html