Homemade Hair Towel Wrap

I made a hair wrap kind of like the "seen on TV" item. It required 1 hand towel (in the colors of my bathroom) which I bought on clearance. I made a pattern from the store-bought one, sewed the right sides together and added an elastic loop near the top. Turn the right side out, loop should be outside. Wrap wet hair and tuck the end into the loop. Use a medium to lightweight towel. I just hang the towel wrap on a hook in my bathroom and it's always dry by the next day. Wouldn't this make a great gift!

By Linda

Thank you for explaining how to make our own pattern. I have no ink lol! And I just love these. Perfect Christmas gifts.

Crafts SewingOctober 6, 2004
🎃
Generated 2022-10-13 07:42:41 in 782 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf866619.tip.html