ProductsCleaning

Use Plumbers Cloth for Cleaning

Some things can be very difficult to clean, as we all know, but I have a solution to many of my cleaning problems. It is called plumbers cloth and can be purchased at Ace Hardware. They sell it by the roll. It tears easily, so tear off about a 3 inch piece and place the gritty side on the item to clean.

It can be used to clean a dirty pan while your washing dishes, the inside of your oven, the inserts in your stove-top burners, the bottom of your cooking pans in the kitchen. Tear off another piece for the bathroom. It will clean the stool in the bathroom better than pumice stone; removing any and all lime deposits you may have and get this it will not scratch. This is a little miracle tool.

I have used it for many years and have passed this information on to many persons that tell me how great it is. I'm sure you will also find many more uses and each piece can be used many times.

Source: from a cleaning lady I knew about 15 years ago

By dollie from Tucson, AZ

Gotta try this, bet this would last longer than the Scotch-brite pads I've been using!

The stuff I found was very abrasive, it scratched glass