Defatted chicken broth and low-fat milk lower the fat content, yet give the sauce a rich creamy taste.
1. Spray 10x6-inch baking dish with nonstick spray. Place fish in pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Mix wine, stock, and lemon juice in small bowl and pour over fish.
3. Cover and bake at 350º F for 15 minutes.
4. Melt margarine in small saucepan. Remove from heat and blend in flour. Gradually add milk and cook over moderately low heat, stirring constantly until thickened.
5. Remove fish from oven and pour liquid from baking dish into cream sauce, stirring until blended. Pour sauce over fish and sprinkle with grapes.
6. Broil about 4 inches from heat 5 minutes or until sauce starts to brown.
Yield:4 servings--Serving Size: 1 fillet with sauce
Each serving provides:
Total fat: 4 g
Saturated fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 53 mg
Sodium: 316 mg
National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!