Recycled Plastic Can Cozy

Cut plarn from recycled plastic bags to crochet can cozies. I made this up as I went along so I don't have a pattern to share.

For the cozy on the left I used candy sacks that held individually wrapped pieces and also a yellow green plastic mailer. On the right is one I just started and used a clear plastic clothing bag for the bottom and a shredded lettuce sack for what is now the top. I will continue to add to it as I empty more plastic sacks or bags and get them cut!

I don't need a coaster with the bottom these have in them! They go from outside to inside and back to the car! Make whatever size you need and even chain a cord so you can carry it around your neck if you want to.

By melody_yesterday from Otterville, MO

Crafts Crochet IdeasOctober 5, 2009
😷
📓
😎
🌻
🐛
Generated 2020-07-18 11:46:26 in 960 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf87451971.tip.html

IdeasCrochet