Getting Rid of Sugar Ants?

How can I get rid of sugar ants that have been appearing on my body? I usually see one at a time 4 or 5 times daily. Are there any soaps or solutions to apply?

By charlie from Pompano Beach, FL

Best Answer

Try wiping down every thing with bleach.

Best Answer

We use Neem shampoo and soap for our body. Works for all kinds of different critters, bugs. We also use it on our dogs. As far as getting the bugs to stay out. We do NOT use chemicals what so ever and have had great luck with cinnamon and diatomaceous earth. I even put that stuff in the couch to keep out the kissing bugs, works great! Sprinkle both together along the windows and doors and anywhere critters get in. I've seen the Diatomaceous earth kill black widows! We also use it in our chickens food and dogs food to rid of internal parasites and worms. For some reason, even if your house is clean, bugs still find it nicer to come in!

Home and Garden Home Improvement Pest ControlDecember 14, 2009
😎
📓
🐛
🌻
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf88218233.tip.html