Organizing Console for Van

I was tired of not having a good place to store toys/books in the van, so I took an empty cat litter box, covered the words with contact paper, and attached a divided bucket to the lid with duct tape. It fits perfectly in between the seats and we can store stuff in the bottom and the top.

By Jennifer Sharp from LaGrange, KY

This is what I'd call 'using your head'! Great idea in my opinion. You could use the cat littler container like an ice chest for day long trips, and it wouldn't take up as much room as an ice chest.

Does the lid of the bottom container come off in one whole piece when you pick up the top one? (I'm just familiar with the 'hinged top' containers). This is a really good idea, and I thank you for sharing it here!

Photos OrganizationFebruary 8, 2011
🎉
🎄