Salvage Chair and TV Tray

These two items were being tossed by a friend. So, of course I had to bring them home. The legs on the TV tray were tarnished and the top was pretty beat up. Some paint, some decoupage and a new tray. The directors chair had a green back and a yellow bottom made from canvas and were pretty stained. 2 coats of blue paint on both sides of fabric, some cups cut from fabric and decoupaged on and a little writing around the outside (coffee cafe) done with a white paint pen and I had myself a nice little nest of chair and side table.

I wasn't sure how the paint on the chair would hold up, but it's doing great! And this chair gets a lot of use :0)

By Maggie from Bloomington, MN

You did a great job. It's amazing how good one can make something look with just a few coats of paint and a lot of creativity. Thanks for sharing your project with us!

Photos CraftsDecember 29, 2007
📓
🌻
🐛
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf88525496.tip.html