These homemade Turtles are a great way to use some of the candy you may have received during the holidays.
- 1 bag Milky Way miniatures, chopped
- 1 bag Dove Promises
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups pecan pieces
- Melt Milky Way candy bars, milk and butter in small saucepan over low heat until melted. Stirring constantly. Add nuts, stir well. Chill 30 minutes.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper, freeze for 15 minutes.
- Chop Dove Promises. Melt 2/3 of the candies in saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and add remaining Dove candies. Stir until all chocolate is melted.
- Remove Milky Way pieces from the freezer. Using a fork, dip pieces in the chocolate, one at a time. Place "turtles" on wax paper and freeze until firm, about 30 minutes.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.