Free Carpet Cleaning Wth Your Apartment Lease Renewal

I live in an apartment. My neighbor told me that when a person renews their lease, they can have their carpets shampooed for free. I called the office Tuesday morning and they sent someone the same afternoon. I have lived here for over 4 years and they sure don't advertise this! The man pre-treated the carpets and they look really nice. So, if you live in an apartment, it might be worth checking out.

By mary big elk

I would also suggest you check into when they replace carpet, our place replaces after you have been there for 5-6 years. Other places it is 7 years

This is something new to me! ... I appreciate your taking the time to inform all of us & I'll make sure to let my daughter (who lives in an apartment) know to read the fine print & ask about this service... Thank You!