Drains are Gurgling

What causes a sink to gurgle when draining? When the tub or sink is draining, the sink will gurgle. It didn't do this before and we are not having a problem with the drains as of yet. We have lived in an old rental home for a few years. I have cleaned the drains to both the tub and the sink using the baking soda and vinegar method. I normally do this on occasion. Should there be a concern? Thank you.

By it's.only.me from NE PA

That means it's clean, a good sign, good luck.

There may be something stuck in the roof vent, like a bird or something. Have it checked out.

Mine starts to gurgle when the sewer line needs the roots cleared out of it.
Misty in Ohio

All of my sinks gurgle when I flush the toilet? The water in the tub and three sinks take forever to drain. Soapy water appears in one side of the kitchen sink that I am not using at the time.

What causes this. I live in an apartment (2nd floor) , but I don't like to hear the sink gurgle when I flush the toilet.

I posted this question, and I would like to let you know how I cleared up the problem. After trying the baking soda and vinegar method plus plunging the drains, there was still a problem. I used Drano for slow drains and it worked. My drains are quiet again. Thanks for all the help.