DishesCleaning

Vinegar Prewash

Category Dishes

On your dishwasher dont fill the prewash container. just fill the 2nd wash container. I have saved a whole lot on soap since I learned that.

When starting your dishwasher add a cup of vinegar before turning the machine on. Your dishes will get cleaned off with the benefits of vinegar, the vinegar will be washed out in the wash and rinse cycles.

By Sandy

By Barbie (Guest Post)

you can also use vingar as your rinse agent.....instead of the expensive ones...I have done this for months and it works great.....far cheaper and maybe safer....we know the effects of vinegar but do we know the effects of using all those other products....nope....we just use them cuz they are there and some manufacuter says they are the best and safe.....vinegar has been around for along time....I'll put my trust in that........