Soap MakingCrafts

Questions About Soap Favors

This is a wonderful idea for favors. I have two questions: Can Wilton candy molds be used to mold them without melting? (2) What about Ivory soap? Can you add enough oil to cover up that AWFUL smell? My Daughter (bless her heart) bought a real good deal on it and none of us can stand the smell. It actually it makes me itch when I use it. This would be a good way to use it up, but I would want to know it would work before I invested in the oils. I've got a Baby shower coming up soon and I'd like to make some little yellow ducks. Anybdy seen those kind of molds?

Sharon,Ky

Editor's Note: This question is in response to a recent article about Soap Favors. You can read it here: How to Make Your Own Soap Favors for Weddings and Baby Showers

Maybe the Ivory smell wouldn't be bad for little yellow ducks...