Have a Dollar Store Budget

contest winner icon

Even when I go to the dollar store, (or should I say, especially when I go to the dollar store) I make sure I count the items in my basket to make sure I am within my budgeted amount. It's so easy to go over in a place like that! I knew someone who called it the $30 store, because she always spent $30 every time she went in for one item!

By pam munro

By DIANE (Guest Post)

DOLLAR TREE IS THE GREATEST PLACE, SO MANY GREAT BARGAINS THERE.

The dollar store is the one place that I don't feel bad about coming out with a few bags full of unplanned purchases. It's much better than going into a regular store and paying full price and coming out with many bags of unplanned purchases!

So, so true. There's always something to buy at the dollar store, and I always get something I wouldn't have bought anywhere else because it's only a dollar.

By Yvette (Guest Post)

Doesn't everyone have a dollar store budget right now? I even found a dollar store online last weekend called www.dollarstorejunkie.com, I really hope this trend continues.

It would be great to have a half dozen dollar stores online, so I don't even have to waste gas going to the dollar store, and trust me, I go so much, I waste a lot of gas.

Budget & Finance ShoppingOctober 9, 2007
🌻
🎂
📓