"Hearts In Tune" Table Decorations

I need ideas on table decorations for a hospital chaplain's banquet with the theme "Hearts in Tune".

Pam from WI

Pam, I don't know how long before you need these decorations or for how many tables. I know there are sites online that you can order heart shaped balloons and also have messages printed on the balloon ("Hearts in Tune" with musical notes???). You could put the balloons on a balloon stick (or even a weighted ribbon, I suppose) and then put the balloon in a clear container (vase, small pitcher, etc). Then you put something in the container to cover the bottom part of the stick...helps it stand up, too. One wedding I went to used peanuts (which are also healthy). You could also use marbles or sand (colored or regular). This is just what I thought of when I first read your post. I thought you'd have lots of ideas submitted by now by creative readers, so I thought I should at least submit the idea. God bless...hope you find the right decoration :)

I would use red table cloths with flower pots of vase's coverd in music sheets from music books which can be gotten cheap at thrift stores and maybe you can find some old stuff at music store's. the stick in a square of floral foam. Then put in paper hearts attached to wire. Use diffrent colored hearts for this decoration and place this flower pot on a old record with sponged on red hearts. Hope this helps you out.