Craft Project: Recycled Kids' Craft Bucket
This is a pencil and pen holder made out of a plastic coffee container. It uses hair bands, assorted beads, and decorations. There is no glue used, but in the case of the foam heart I used a bit of duct tape.
- plastic coffee container
- two elastic hair bands
- beads, however many you want
- foam stickers, old necklaces, etc.
- ribbon or string to tie on beads
- Place two hair bands around coffee container, one on top and one in the middle.
- Attach beads, necklace pendants, etc., to the hairbands.
- Tie beads to the hairbands.
- Use however many decorations you would like.
By Robyn from TN
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!