Bleach Left Yellow Stains on T-shirts

My bleach is leaving yellow spots on white T-shirts. Is this because I am buying a cheaper brand of bleach? How can I get these yellow stains out?

By louise from Pensacola, FL

Anonymous
Best Answer

The reason you are seeing yellow stains is because you are using too much bleach. Also bleach does not like body odors. The yellow is probably mostly under the arm pit area. Try to use less bleach this should work for you. Linda

Best Answer

Yellow Out is amazing product. Available in the USA and Canada. Check online where you can buy it. I believe Walmart, Ace Hardware carry it in Texas. What you have is Bleach Burn. As Linda says you probably used too much bleach. Yellow Out will do the trick. Hedera

Hello :) yellow out is for pools it seems. Is this correct?

Best Answer

My sister gave me several tops that she didn't want because they had yellow spots on them. She said it happened in the wash. I took clorox cleanup and sprayed the spots and then washed as usual and every spot was gone and I had about 15 perfect white tops.

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsOctober 6, 2009
📓
🐛
🌻