Western Decorations for Photo Frames

I am looking for decorations (skis, spurs, barb wire...etc ) for some old barn wood photo frames I bought. Does anyone know where I could purchase decorations for photo frames?

Specialk

By wiseinhimmer (Guest Post)

I have frames that a router was used (or a dremel) which placed a groove in the frame on the front, all the way around and a rope was glued in place or a smaller barbed wire............ it really looks great!!! Hope this gives you some ideas. : )

I recently saw some "fake" barbed wire at Hancock Fabrics. It was with the ribbon. You may have to ask. It was soft and bendable--no stuck fingers ;-))