Tiny Black Bugs in the Cupboard

Category Bugs
This is a page about tiny black bugs in the cupboard. Determining what kind of bugs you have can help you find the best way to get rid of them.

I have tiny black bugs in my cupboard, what might they be?

By Sheree B. from Youngstown, OH

Answers

Best Answer

Weevils. I had them once. They hatched out of a bag of old whole wheat flour. It took me three weeks to get rid of them, but I did, just before I was desperate enough to call an exterminator. Check how e-how.com and look up "how to get rid of kitchen weevils." Read everything. I did and I got some great ideas that worked.

I have got black bugs (mites?) in the kitchen cupboards and some sawdust looking power which comes along with them. I am not sure what they are. The only flour in the cupboard is in a airtight jar. Any help or suggestions on what to do much appreciated.

Answers

It looks like you have carpenter ants. They and termites leave sawdust behind. Get an exterminator to avoid further damage.

Home and Garden Pest Control BugsNovember 18, 2016
🎂
🌻
📓