Sparkles the Cat

Sparkles is 4 years old. I was over someone's house (which I will not mention) when I noticed that this house has about 8 dogs and there was Sparkles, just being picked on by the dogs.

Sparkles was being poked and nipped and pulled on. Sparkles is also declawed so she had no way of protecting her self. I was very angry. Sparkles got away from the dogs and then she threw-up on the floor. The person that owned her yelled at her, which she should not have done.

Iwent right over to Sparkles and picked her up in my arm to let her know that she is safe with me now. I told the owner that I was taking Sparkles home with me TODAY! So that is how I got her. I saved her 1 year ago.

Well, when I first got Sparkles she was very, very scared. So it took about 5 to 6 months for her to trust me. Sparkles is a very laid back cat. She's afraid to go outside. So she likes to sunbath by the window with the fresh air blowing on her little face. She likes to go on the back screened in porch and smell the fresh cut grass andd watch Molly and birds. Sparkles loves to lay on everyone's lap.

When I do my workout, Sparkles will sit there and watch and then when I'm not looking, she jumps at my feet and takes off running. She keeps doing that till I'm done working out. At the end of the day when it is time to sleep, Sparkles comes in the room and cuddles up above my head. she "purrs" sleeps till the next morning. Sparkles is my little Angel.

Sparkles the Cat

By Margarita from Greentown

By KLS8800 (Guest Post)

Aww, so good you rescued her. I cannot imagine how that dear cat felt, being picked on and in a house where she was not queen bee. I am glad she now has a loving, friendly home.

By sherri (Guest Post)

ahh, thanks for taking care of sparkles!!

Oh my gosh, what a horrific situation for that poor baby. Thank you for rescuing her from that nightmare.

She adores you and knows you saved her life.

Jennifer
Northern Virginia

PS, I pray that person does not ever get another cat, he should have been prosecuted for animal cruelty.

you were so right to take the cat that other person was letting the dogs use her as a chew toy. The poor thing threw upin fear. I am glad she is with you and leads a good life. You are a good person.

By Margarita (Guest Post)

When I was reading all your feedback Sparkles was laying on my lap. So I read them to her also.I think she understood because, sparkles looked up at me with her beautiful eyes and let out a little purr.

I guess she just wanted to thank you all for caring. Thanks Sparkles & Margarita

By Ellie (Guest Post)

Margarita,Sparkles is a lucky girl to have such a loving and considerate owner as you.
You may like to know that here in Australia declawing cats is illegal..it's seen as cruel and un-neccesary and there are heavy fines for those who do. or have it done.. to cats.
Many happy days to Sparkles.

By (Guest Post)

Thank you for saving Sparkles life, and letting her know that she was and is very much loved. She's a beautiful cat, and you're a love for rescuing her and getting her out of that horrific situation immediately. Please tell Sparkles that my two boys, Guido and Vinney say hi, and send her big purrs....

By Sylvia (Guest Post)

You are a very kind person to rescue Sparkles, I have a cat also called Sparkles, whom I have had since she was born (29th of May 1999), I thank my lucky stars everyday for being her owner and I am sure your Sparkles thanks you everyday in her own way.

Photos Pets CatsJune 19, 2006
🍂
🎄
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf92267416.tip.html