In Memory Of Growlithe (Lhasa Apso)

contest winner icon

Growlithe was 10 years on December 23. He was a Lhasa Apso. I was working at a local pet store and when he arrived, I knew I had to have him. At 8 weeks old, he was so adorable. He loved his treats and doing his small repertoire of tricks to get them.

My baby boy passed on Friday, February 26 of this year. He was a beautiful boy even with all his issues. We love him and miss him very much. It would be great to memorialize him by winning this contest. He loved people even though some were afraid of him.

By Valerie from Groton, CT

Valerie,
I know exactly how you feel. I am hugging you right now. It is so hard when our beloved family member crosses the Rainbow Bridge. Please sleep well little Growlithe. Sherri & Tucker

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Anonymous

A thumbs up in memory of Growlithe and, whether Growlithe wins this contest or not, I hope you will find it in your heart to rescue a shelter baby, old or young, who needs your love! No baby can replace Growlithe but I am certain he would appreciate you passing your love along :-)

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I am so sorry about the loss of your precious dog. I know how it is. I wish you the best in finding a new pup when the time is right.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Sorry for your loss. I know you miss him terribly.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

My heart goes out to you for your great loss.When I lost my Panda after 14 years. I thought I'd never be able to love another fur baby but I have.I hope when the time is right you will to.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I am so so sorry for your loss, what a sweetie. At least he was loved and cared for by you. May peace be in your loving heart. Deby

Reply Like this photo? Yes