StorageFood and Recipes

Store Container Upside Down When Empty

I put a lot of my staples in empty coffee tubs that I label, things like cookies, oatmeal, nuts, etc. When I am out, I simply turn the container over so I know to add it to my list.

It works every time.

By Sandi from Salem, OR

I always wonder what it is about people that they give you a thumbs down but never say who they are or why they did it?

Anonymous

I think that any idea is a great idea if it works for you but it might not work for someone else. Your idea is a time saver. I applaud that. I on the other hand am too lazy to put stuff in containers and mark them.LOL I wouldn't give you a thumbs down for it. But then there are stupid people everywhere who would. Keep on sharing.

I will. If I let the people who would gripe if they were hung with a new rope stop me...I would never have found Thrifty Fun and what is life with them!! Thanks!!

I will! Thanks for the boost I needed today! Yes, I just commented to another lovely poster that it must be hard to get through a day without saying something negative. I guess anonymity protects them.

I have been reading your wonderful ideas for years Sandi and this one is right up there with all of the other ones 'ITS GREAT'! Thank you so much for sharing your ideas with all of us out here on Thrifty Fun.

I don't know what I did to deserve three compliments in a row but I will take them today. Thanks! And I will keep them coming. I posted 4 just yesterday and there are more crafts coming this week!! I do it for you positive peeps...you know that right?

I am glad Thrifty continues to show "older" posts as it gives new subscribers an opportunity to find a tip they might find useful and also benefits older subscribers (like me) who may just not remember all of the useful ideas that other people post.

You must be a busy lady Sandi as your tips show ordinary people that change and new (or old) ideas can be useful for some or just pleasant reading for others.

Keep the ideas coming for your many fans and ignore the small minority of naysayers.

Wow! That is the compliment I needed today. And yes, I ignore negative people. I can't imagine what it is like to go through every day of your life without some joy.