Paint Color AdviceDecorating

Antique White Walls?

I just purchased Winter Beige carpet for my bedroom. The bedspread is a gold design. I purchased antique white paint for the walls but I think it looks too dark. Am I being picky, or is Antique White ok for a 12x15 bedroom?

Phil from Orlando, FL

By Carol (Guest Post)

IMHO, Antique White is fine. I think any color that has the word "white" in it couldnt be too dark. However, if you think its too dark you can mix a lighter color paint with it. The clerk at the store where you purchased it might even do this for you. Also, that works for the colors in the "mistint bin" Or if you dont feel comfortable with the shade, you can always return it. smile Good luck!