Product FinderConsumer Advice

Moen Faucet Replacement Parts

I have a Moen pull up faucet in my kitchen sink. The faucet is leaking
due to corrosion. Is there a listing of parts to use as replacements?

William from Washington, DC

Call your local plumbing store and start the conversation with them, re do it yourself parts. They will at least point you in right direction.

By ruth aldridge (Guest Post)

Moen has a web site which gives you all kinds of choices for parts. Also there is a toll free number on there. We ordered a small part for bathroom sink and they didn't even charge us.

Go here and find what you need!

http://www.moen  yparts/index.cfm

Jim in Jax

By Rob (Guest Post)

I have had a Moen sink for over 10 years, I have literally replaced the entire faucet over the years for free through Moen because it's guaranteed for life. Tell them the problem and they will figure out what part you need and ship it to you.

how do you get thru to anybody at Moen? I've called 800-289-6636 several times and recording told me the wait time to talk to someone was so long that i should just go online and search for answers. I also texted pictures of my bathroom faucet so they could text me back the exact moder #.

After 3 tries with no response i finally gave up. My faucet has low water pressure even though another faucet 10 feet away has great pressure. Also when i turn off the faucet it slowly bleeds down to stop. I'm guessing the valve needs replacing. Any ideas?