SeedsGardening

Freebie: Tomato Seeds

Get a free pack of tomato seeds when you enter info located on the bottom of any Campbell's Soup can. Your request will also help Campbell's donate seeds to communities and schools through the National FFA organization. Expires 6/21/09.

By Lynda from Kearny, NJ

Thanks for this tip. I tried to do this for about 20 minutes and had to give up. I kept being informed that the codes entered were invalid. I tried with 2 different soups. Well, now I am frustrated and feel rejected for being invalid!LoL. How did you do it? Please let me know.

I know it takes awhile, but just click on grow and it will take you to the right site. I used the code from a French onion can. Hope it works for you. Lynda

Can you take this off now since it is expired? I loved the idea then I noticed it was expired.