Budget and Finance

Mystery Shopping Links

I would like to give mystery shopping a try. Does anyone have any links to legitimate sites where I can find assignments in my area? Or any tips to keep in mind?

Thanks!
Teddygirl from WV

I do this one, it is really good... www.secretshopper.com my future mother-in-law told me about it, and she has gotten free eye exams and lots of stuff!

Try www.mysteryshopperservices.com they will send you e-mails when jobs are in your area. Also try http://www.mysteryshop.org/ they are the national org and will show everything about starting plus links for area jobs and extra training. Just remember, NEVER PAY to be a shopper...these are independant contractors, just like any other job. YOU WILL LOSE MONEY!

Google" mystery shopping," and remember that no legit company asks you for a fee to find work.

I tried this in my area and some of the things they wanted me to purchase to try weren't out in my area yet. I also don't think they pay you enough money. They cover the cost of the products but in my opinion it didn't pay me to drive to the stores and find the product. Just my opinion.

What is "Mystery Shopping?"
Thank you,
Dori

A mystery shopper is someone who is hired by a company or independent agency to go out and evaluate a store/company (customer service, cleanliness, etc) posing as a customer. Some require you to purchase items, and some just ask you to look interested. You take notes of what you see (but casually) and then fill out a report/questionarre usually provided by the requesting firm. They will reimburse you for any purchases, and have some sort of "hourly" wage. Most m.s. jobs last less than 1/2 hour. And you have to keep on the look out applying (some companies will send you alerts for your area) It is not a way to build income, but it is very important for businesses, fun and can actually pay for things like dinner out, oil changes, lots of things!

try www.globaltestmarket.com

Shoppers Confidential Inc. recruits mystery shoppers across the US and Canada for shops ranging from banks, restaurants, hotels, retailers, etc. Visit www.shoppersconfidential.com