CactusGardening

Where Can I Buy a Cactus Suitable for Zone 5 in Kansas?

Category Cactus

I have found a cactus, with large round leaves, (looks sorta like the palm of your hand). It is planted in the McDonald's Drive In, in Ottawa, and it dies back and then comes back in the spring. The stickers on it are large and the flowers are yellow and about 5 inches long, sorta like a trumpet. I have looked everywhere and can not find any cactus that will come up every year for zone 5, or near Overbrook, Kansas. Thank you so much. I sure hope you can help me.

By Shirley K

Go to this URL forums.gardenweb.com/.../msg0700175826642.html for lots of information! The original question was about cacti for Albany, NY. Good luck!