Blue Rainbow Tea Ideas

Category Tea Parties
A rainbow tea party is fun coordinating your color with the display and refreshments. This guide is about blue rainbow tea ideas.

My church is having a rainbow tea. My color is blue. I need ideas for blue decorations and blue food please.

Thanks.

Answers

Anything blueberry will be perfect. You can also use blue dye for bread or any other food. I would use blue streamers and balloons.

Blueberries, indigo mushrooms, blue corn, blue potatoes, and blue candies!! :) haVe blue flowers, too.

You have a lot of blue foods suggested already. Blue corn chips are another idea. Have fun and be sure to share how it turns out.

Blue koolade. Blue food coloring in creamed potatoes, use eggplants an blue popsicles

Blue is my favorite color! For blue foods...if you don't go the natural route, like blueberries or blue corn tortilla chips you end up with lots of artificial colors/dyes which can make a lot of people sick. I only know that because we have people in my family with serious food allergies...which include most food coloring.

While I haven't yet had the opportunity to try it yet, when Googling around, I found a blog with a natural food dye recipe. It seems super easy and the cupcake icing looks really cute! The link is www.anediblemosaic.com/.../

I don't know the blogger....just liked the idea. Good luck with your party!! Enjoy!!

My church is having a rainbow tea. My color is indigo, but I can not find the meaning of this color. Please help.

Answers

Indigo is blue, made from flowers

The color Indigo in the Scriptures means; Covered, Hidden, Secret

In Color Psychology it means; it is the color of intuition and perception and it promotes deep concentration during times of introspection and meditation, helping you achieve deeper levels of consciousness. It reflects great wisdom and justice along with fairness and impartiality. It helps create structure and organization.

Indigo stimulates the right brain or creative activity and helps with spatial skills. It is a dramatic color relating to the world of theater, which, during times of stress becomes a drama queen, making a mountain out of a molehill.

If your favorite color is Indigo: you are honest, compassionate and understanding. Integrity is extremely important to you. You need structure in your life and organization is important to you. You can be quite inflexible when it comes to order in your life. You love rituals and traditions. You look to the past when planning the future. You are conscientious and reliable, a good person to have around in a crisis. You are hungry for the meaning of life. You maybe sometimes moody and introspective. You love law and order and justice is important to you, you'll defend people's rights until the end. Service to humanity is one of your strengths and essential to your wellbeing. You are impartial and fair.

We are having a rainbow tea at the church. My color is blue and I need food ideas, to decorate something differently, but simple. I need help fast.

By Renee from Newport, NC

Answers

How about Blueberry tea? Stash makes a yummy one and you can add a drop of blue food coloring if you like.

How about taking white carnations and dyeing them blue by putting them in food dyed water. They look really nice when they take up the water. I think you can also do this with daisies. The dollar tree always has decorations too.

What is the meaning of a Rainbow Tea? My color is blue.

Glenise Rutherford from Newberry, South Carolina

Answers

By Jeanne (Guest Post)

Usually a rainbow tea is one where there are seven tables and each food on a table is in the color designated for that table. Blue berry tarts or blue frosted cupcakes for the blue table, Pink frosted cakes for the pink table.

etc. etc. You need to find out if you are responsible for just food (how much i.e. one dish or several) or for drink and table decorations in that color as well.

Does anyone know the origin of the Rainbow Tea? I am very interested in how it got started.