Store Rolls of Toilet Paper in Pretty Tin

Recently a TP company started a campaign for a can that keeps your rolls pretty. Well, I personally think the idea is valid with my own tin. And it helps when I think I am out of TP and I now know I have two rolls in reserve.

I don't keep mine on a roller for two reasons. First, I have a weak muscle in my neck and turning left is hard for me, especially when I can't turn the whole body. Also, the TP roller was so close to me I kept hitting my elbow on it, so I took it off. I have been keeping it on the tub side, but Cornelius the Curious Cat loves to see it in the tub, so I came up with this.

Simply find a tin you like, a taller one is cooler, and put two inside. Voila! You never run out. You could also do this with a pretty vase and fake flowers or foliage. Anything you choose is right, so just make it easy, pretty, and convenient.

By Sandi/Poor But Proud from Salem, OR

That is a good idea but remember thjose tins can leave a rust ring if they get wet. Either coat them with clear paint or find a plastic container.

That is a good idea, thanks! I think I will find a plastic lid and put it on the bottom or set it on a saucer. Oh, we are such a clever lot, aren't we?

I like your tin!
When my twin grandbabies were on formula, my daughter would buy the big tins of formula at Sam's.

I snagged an empty one from her, wrapped gift wrap around it & used that for extra tp.

This is the best way to store toilet rolls and glad some-one posted this. Have used this method for years but because I live in a sub-tropical climate and tins go rusty quickly we use recycled Plastic containers.

Organizing BathroomOctober 5, 2011
📓
🌻
🎂