Marking Last Roll of TP

This tip came to me when I realized I had loaded the last roll of TP on the plunger. I do this so when no one is home, or especially when someone is home, no one has to be called to help get a roll out of the cupboard. I house share with some younger people. Work, kids, etc. sometimes makes them forgetful.

So, this idea came up. I wanted to use a bigger one but we recycle so there wasn't one in the house. I thought of a CD, but the hole was too small. This smaller version did the trick with a nice little "Last One" note on it. Hope this helps!

Source: Preparing ahead for the inevitable last roll!

I hope that's a brand new, never used plunger! Otherwise, it's kind of icky to store toilet paper on a dirty plunger!

The plunger handles are not the part that is used, the plunger gets cleaned and the tip of using a plunger for toilet paper storage has been submitted a lot of times. One of these is mine, too.

http://www.thri  9165298.tip.html

No, I couldn't use that tip no matter how many times it is submitted. It just turns me off even if the plunger is boiled after every use.

I agree. Couldn't store it on a used plunger.

Still, there are tp holders that have a dowel through the middle and are just for storing tp, so this could work.

I might point out how I DO store tp: I keep two double rolls in a decorative rectangular basket on the tank. The rest is kept packaged on the floor of the linen closet. Not too far away.

Organizing BathroomSeptember 5, 2014
🎂
📓
🌻