Death Bed Joke

While lying on her death bed, a woman told her husband of 60 years that he could open the chest at the foot of the bed, which had been off limits to him all the years of their marriage. The old man looked inside and found 3 ears of corn and $100,000. With a puzzled look on his face, he asked her why she had 3 ears of corn in the box. The wife said "Well, every time I cheated on you I put an ear of corn in the chest." The husband thought to himself "60 years of marriage and she's only cheated 3 times.

That's not to bad." He then asked "Where did you get the $100,000?" She replied "Every time I got a bushel of corn, I sold it."

By IMAQT1962 from IL

I thought your joke was really funny. I like a good sense of humor I like to hear more.
manolia

Entertainment JokesFebruary 20, 2006
💘
🍀

Generated 2020-01-12 02:33:46 in 839 msecs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

JokesEntertainment