Pet PagesPets

Meow Meow and Daisy (Cats)

Both cats are strays that found us. Meow Meow (the black and tan mix) showed up in our church parking lot. She was so small when we found her that she could fit in my flower pot. Daisy (the light colored one) showed up on our porch and would not leave. I tried to ignore her for as long as possible but couldn't do it! I eventually let her in and she never left. I wouldn't trade either for the world.

Meow Meow's nickname is "HR". We own our own business and she likes to keep watch while I am doing paperwork. Whenever possible, she also likes to steal my office chair (pictured) for a nap.

Daisy likes to explore and get into mischief but she is also very loyal. I have a long driveway and every day, she walks with me to the mail box and back to the house!

By anip from Small Town, GA

What a couple of dolls - so cute and what sweet faces! Lucky you, and lucky kitties! Best wishes to all!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

They are darling!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Cute! I have two cats also they both look like your black and tan mix. I took mine to the vet for shots he said something to me that I didn't know about my cats the color of them is called tortoise just though you might be interested to know. Have a great day and good luck! My cats are called Sassy & Gabby (mother & daughter).

Reply Like this photo? Yes