Problems Posting Feedback

Please help, I have tried to give feedback to articles on this site, unlike other sites, your's doesn't have a submit button to click on when we are done. So I finish my feedback and it just disaprears! What am i doing wrong? Please help!

Trashcrafter in Ephrata WA

Hi Trashcrafter. What browser are you using to access ThriftyFun? Is anyone else having this problem?

I don't know what the problem would be. After posting feedback, down at the bottom it states, "Preview Your Post." After clicking that button and making sure your post is correct, you will see a button that says, "Post Feedback Now". Have you clicked on the "Preview Your Post" button to go that one step further? Maybe that's the problem.

Trudy Powell
www.mo3bk.com

I have lost posts before by only clicking the 'preview post' button and forgetting the 'post feedback now' button so maybe this is the problem!

Regards

Jo

"Yes! I cannot post now either. I did in time past. My message always disappears. I use Internet Explorer. I finally have just given up in frustration. Charlotte"

I think it most likely is that you are not clicking the "Post Feedback Now" after "Preview Your Post". Both must be done in order for your post to be recorded. I've lost a few myself that way. Make sure that you complete the whole process or your post will be lost.

Susan from ThriftyFun

I tried all of the hints on your site for unclogging drains. None of them worked, so I went to the Dollar General Store near my house. I found a product called Mister Plumber that was $1.00 for a 32 ounce container. It is enough for 2 clogged drains. I took it home and used what it said in the drain and it worked perfectly the first time. I would highly recommend this product and it is inexpensive.