ProductsCleaning

Using Shampoo as a Cleaner

Who needs expensive cleaning products, no I am not talking about vinegar. We have all heard of that one, this one is actually great, economical and more "earth friendly" than other products.

It's shampoo, or your Avon bubble bath. When I am tired (with 5 kiddies in the house) and don't feel like using the elbow power (like vinegar), I pour a little shampoo on the bottom of the tub and with a damp cloth, wash.

It really takes off the grime and soap scum with ease with out the big scrub! Just make sure you rinse and rinse well. I use this for all of my bathroom and it is only about one squeeze! And think of the great smell, lol.

By Denise from Bristol, Quebec

With 8 kids in the house when they were young I did the same thing. The shampoo was in the bathroom and so was I with usually one in the tub. So I would start cleaning while they were taking there bath's. And I didn't have the money to go to the store and buy all of the cleaning thing's I have now. no way of doing it. With 10 people In the house you learn quick how to save money.