Oil Stains on Carpet?

How can I get black oil stains off my beige polypropylene carpet? I would appreciate any ideas that you know actually work. Thanks for your help.

By Irene from Wales

Best Answer

I'm not sure if you can get Dawn brand dish liquid in wales. If you cn, that would be the first thing I'd try. Just squirt a bit directly on each spot and use a bit of elbow grease. If you can't get Dawn brand, get the best degreasing dish liquid you can.
Hope this helps!

Best Answer

The product Quick and Brite is a miracle cleaner. It's safe enough to eat. You can get it at the link above. You rub it full strength into the stain and let it set for awhile. Then start blotting it out. I have used this on several oil, coffee spilled several times on the car carpet, blood all the things that can ruin things.

It has even taken out stains that have been washed and dried several times and 'set in'; thought things would always be 'work clothes' It's definitely worth investing in and it goes a long way. Good Luck

Anonymous

so i just cleaned my carpets with arm & hammer + oxi laundry soap along with baking soda and lemon juice on the har spots works so good my carpets look brand new again!!!<3

Home and Garden Cleaning CarpetJuly 14, 2009
🍀
💘
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf96647279.tip.html