Making a Bed

When making your bed, put the fitted sheet on one corner of the foot then go around to the opposite side to the head of the bed and put the sheet on and finish. You will never again make your bed any other way, no more of the sheet slipping off.

By Catherine from Columbia, SC

Jeez, I thought that was the way you were supposed to make a bed! My Mom taught us when we were young, corner to opposite corner, and how to do hospital corners. It amazes me to this day that some people don't know how to make hospital corners on their beds!

Okay, I've always done corner to corner, but I don't know how to do hospital corners.....help!